-->

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Items by Collage

I'm trying really hard to get a portfolio up and running so I can start taking my products around to local boutiques. I thought by making things into categorized collage pictures it would be easier to shop, what do you think? How do these look?


TuTu Outfits- 3 piece sets (tutu, shirt, bow) $35.00 Size- Newborn to Girls 6/7

Applique Shirt- Long or Short Sleeve $15.00 Sizes- Newborn to Boys/Girls 6/7

Crochet Knit Hat with your choice of bow/flower- $10.00 Sizes- 9mo- Girls 6/7

TuTu- $20.00 Sizes- Newborn to Girls size 6/7

Flower Hair Clips and Hair Bows- $5.00

YES you see a new item I'm going to start carrying, I will blog that separately and give you pricing details :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks good girl! I want to place an order for a tie shirt! Just let me know what info you need...I want to do this as profesh as possible ;)

    ReplyDelete