-->

Monday, May 17, 2010

New Products- Women's Fashion and Rosettes Galore!

I have been staying SOOO busy its hard to believe I haven't updated this in over a month! I have quite a few new items I want to share with you all. I have been making rosettes, to create a 'Women's Fashion' line which I am SO thrilled about. I have made brooches, headbands, shirts and hair clips.

I'm also making a new style of dress for infants up to school age girls. These dresses are so versatile and can be worn as a dress, skirt and then shirt when it becomes too short to be worn as a dress.

The price of the new halter dress is $25. The rosette fashions range anywhere from $5-$30.

I've had a few requests for more 'vintage' looking items so the rosette headbands with feathers are what I have come up with for now. I am also working on rosette hair clips with feathers and a veil. Stay tuned!!! Here are a few new photos in the meantime....


I will work on my 'Paypal' pay now button to reflect all these new products as well!!

1 comment: